Speak Like A Native school clubs
Our school clubs bring the fun of languages to primary, prep and pre prep schools. At Speak Like A Native, we focus on children from reception through KS1 and KS2 and develop confidence and build foundations in Spanish, French, German or Mandarin that will last a lifetime.
Book a place
- Click Book Now to find your child’s school and book a place
Key details about our school clubs
- Core languages Spanish, French, German and Mandarin
- Clubs before, during and after school
- Two main age groups: Explorers (KS1) and Pathfinders (KS2)
- Additional age group: Discoverers (KS3)
- All our school clubs are based on exploration and participation in games, tasks and activities that are fun and meaningful
- Key skills practised: listening and speaking
- Our Explorers develop confidence and awareness of sounds and new language
- Our Pathfinders develop familiarity with the language that they plan on doing at secondary school
- FREE PLACES: whether it’s to help families who can’t afford the club or as incentives / prizes for children the school selects, we are always happy to offer free places in each club
- All our Language Guides have Enhanced DBS and Level 2 Safeguarding for Children
- Club sessions range from 30 – 60 minutes (depending on the host school / institution)
- Most clubs are run on a ratio of 1 Language Guide to 10 children, ensuring maximum attention and exposure to the language
- Your Frequently Asked Questions
- See Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures
- British Council report 2018 on which languages today’s children should be learning and how schools can improve.
If your school does not have a Speak Like A Native club: complete this form.
As citizens of the world, the pupils at Frith Manor School want to communicate in languages other than English. Speak Like a Native promotes the love and joy of languages … as opposed to rote learning stock words and phrases!
Leigh Carmichael, Head Teacher, Frith Manor Primary School